- • Boettger Drilling Services has created the present website in order to offer informations related to the Company and therefore Boettger Drilling Services is not liable for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the provided information, nor is the company responsible for the contents of any linked site operated by third parties.
- • Boettger Drilling Services reserves the right to modify or supplement the site’s content at any time and for any reason without previous notification.
- • Boettger Drilling Services does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from the website.
- • Any links contained in our website that direct the user to third party websites are not our responsibility and therefore we can not be held liable for them.
- • Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- • The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.